[AVAPL Members] FW: Something useful to share: PsycLINK

  • From: "Shorter, George Wiley" <George.Shorter@xxxxxx>
  • To: <members1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 15:34:45 -0400

I thought this useful to pass along to our group.

George Shorter, Ph.D.
President, AVAPL

North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System
1601 SW Archer Rd.
Gainesville, FL  32608-1197
(352) 376-1611 ext. 6020

"The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any
war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional as to how
they perceive the Veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated
by their country."   -George Washington