[AVAPL Members] Re: FW: FYI - Memo announcing the Acting Deputy Chief Patient Care Services Officer for Mental Health Services

  • From: "Crowe, Chris" <Chris.Crowe@xxxxxx>
  • To: <members1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 12:14:00 -0400

:)

Chris M. Crowe, Ph.D.
Trauma Recovery Program
Coordinator, Acute Team
Atlanta VA Medical Center
404-321-6111 extension 6888

Adjunct Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Emory University School of Medicine

"We tried. It was not easy. At first, because of the language; language
failed us. We would have to invent a new vocabulary, for our own words
were inadequate, anemic."

Elie Wiesel

material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of the
prohibited.  If you received this in error, please immediately contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Psychology Postdoctoral Training Directors; VHA Psychology Internship
Directors
Subject: [AVAPL Members] FW: FYI - Memo announcing the Acting Deputy
Chief Patient Care Services Officer for Mental Health Services

FYI - official notice of my Acting role for the Office of Mental Health
Services.

Antonette Zeiss, Ph.D.

Phone: 202 461-7347

Services Officer for Mental Health Services