[AVAPL Members] Behavioral Health Leadership Training Program--Save the Date!

  • From: "Burk, Jeffrey P." <Jeff.Burk@xxxxxx>
  • To: "VHA Social Work Service Managers" <SWMGRS@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <members1@xxxxxxxxx>, "VHACLE BVAC Group" <VHACLEBVACGroup@xxxxxx>, "VHA National Psychology Chiefs" <VHANationalPsychologyChiefs@xxxxxxxxxx>, "VHA Psychology Internship Directors" <VHAPID@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "VHA Psychology Postdoctoral Training Directors" <VHAPPTD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 12:45:52 -0500

Hi folks,

This is a SAVE THE DATE announcement for the Behavioral Health
Leadership Training Program. This year's program will be June 15-18 in
the Washington, DC, area and, as always, is open to psychiatrists,
psychologists, social workers, and nurses who are in positions of
leadership at their facility, at their network, or nationally. We will
be able to accommodate 40 participants this year (10 from each of the
four core mental health professions). We anticipate sending out the
formal announcement along with the application form by March 19. Please
feel free to forward this message to anyone you think might be
interested in this program.

Thanks!

Jeff

___________________
Jeffrey P. Burk, Ph.D.
Associate Chief Consultant for
Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Recovery Services
VA Central Office, Office of Mental Health Services
c/o North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System
1601 SW Archer Road (116B-1)
Gainesville, FL 32608-1197
Phone: 352/376-1611 ext. 4642
Fax: 352/379-4026
E-mail: jeff.burk@xxxxxx <mailto:jeff.burk@xxxxxx>

Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise;
risking more than others think is safe; dreaming more than others think
is practical; and expecting more than others think is possible.

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are.

  - Anais Nin