<USS Avalon> the cavalry?

  • From: Rowanna Darkwolf <rowannadarkwolf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 01:35:01 -0700 (PDT)

Seeing the tide turning against the Breen, Taggert realized they had a problem.
If the Breen were taken captive, his name coudl come up. Cant' have that he
thought.

"Decloak and head in to assist, best speed," he ordered calmly. "I want all
Breen vessels destroyed.

"But sir...won't that risk war with," the helmsman interrupted.

"not at all," Taggert responded, sounding amused. "You don't really think they
want the risk of our little collaboration coming to light, do you? No, they'll
dub them all rogues, claim no knowledge of them in the area...hell they'll have
never existed as far as the Breen governments concerned. Now, get in there and
take them out. All of them."

They didn't have to do too much, as the fighters, the Avalon, and even one of
the Breen's own seemed to be willing to do the bulk of the work. Unfortunately,
Taggert coudln't risk anyone on the one "friendly" Breen ship talking either.
Though only Thot Lam knew of his involvement, there was no way of knowing if he
still lived. No, it had to be taken down too. Swooping in, they opened fire,
watching one after the other of the Breen ships destroyed.. Only once he was
certain that there were no survivors did he hail the Avalon. "Taggert to
Ketchum. Looks like I made it right on time. Do you need any further
assistance?"