<USS Avalon> Welcome Aboard - Part 1

  • From: CptKetchum@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 15:40:38 -0400

Welcome Aboard - Part 1
By Captain Keith Ketchum, Captain valQIS Kat and Commander Skyler

Keith walked in the XO’s office with Skyler at his side; they saw 3 new faces
and one that Keith recognized immediately, “Welcome Aboard, valQIS.”

“Keith!”  valQIS seemed very happy to see them, “Thank you for coming.”

“You would do the same thing for me, I suppose.”

valQIS snickered, “Maybe I would, maybe I wouldn’t”, she turned to
Skyler, “Glad to see you’re keeping him in line.”

“Of course, Captain”, Skyler smiled.

“Well… these are my bridge crew, J.J.J. Schmidt from Flight Control, Kim
Del So from Ops, and Cassandra Kellik my Chief Tactical.”

“Welcome aboard”, Keith nodded.

“What about the rest of my crew”, valQIS inquired.

“We are bringing them over and they are being placed in the Cargo Bay right
now, we’ll get quarters worked out shortly”, Skyler responded.

“Now, what happened?”