<USS Avalon> Re: Resurgence survivor list

  • From: Rowanna Darkwolf <rowannadarkwolf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:11:07 -0700 (PDT)

When we originally started writing the survivors logs, I sent out an invitation
for anyone who wanted to write one of the survivors to create them then, prior
to rescue. All who wanted to do so were welcomed, and it would then be up to
them whether they survived to be rescued or not. Eric created four (one of whom
was subsequently lost to the shadow creatures.) Christina created one (Fidelma
Kayla), and the rest I ended up creating on my own. Four of the survivors are
characters I previously created and wrote aboard the Avalon B, and one of the
new ones I've become a bit attatched to (Michael Tran), however Lt. Milton
Preston, Ensign Matthew Fielding and Ensign Benjamin Duran are "adoptable" if
anyone wants to develop and keep them permanently. I'd rather not have them
just "borrowed", because it tends to lead to inconsistencies in character that
really just bug me, but if you honestly want to develop and keep one of them
long term let me know. If you
 just want to write a log interacting with them but aren't looking to develop a
new character, please don't just "borrow" them. Instead, contact  me ( or Eric
or Christina, depending on which character(s)  you're hoping to interact with)
and we can do a joint log.

thanks,
Deb