<USS Avalon> Re: Prelude to a meeting

  • From: Lyryn Cate <wistful_fancy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:36:01 -0800 (PST)

~Stop being a chickenshit and go meet her, before I call the captain and
explain it all to him in great detail. I'm betting I could even talk him into
making this meeting an order if I had to, but I'd rather not bother the big guy
if we can avoid it, okay?"~

I just adore these characters!  They are so well laid out and enjoyable to
read.  Keep up the good work, I look forward to them every time!

~Marksbury

http://mail.yahoo.com