<USS Avalon> Re: OOC

  • From: CamtheTreknut@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 17:58:06 EST

I know I haven't been around, and I keep saying I'm coming back --- then  you
never see me. Well, it's not that I'm not interested in the group anymore,
because I am. Part of it is that I'm involved in so many, too many probably.
And  part of it, i finally realized, is that this is the second of two email
addresses, and I almost never check it.

So, in order to facilitate my at least reading the emails (and hopefully
responding more often), I've decided to delete this email address. In order to
stay part of the mail string, please add the email addy
_CamtheInternut@xxxxxxxx (mailto:CamtheInternut@xxxxxxx)  and remove
_CamtheTreknut@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:CamtheTreknut@xxxxxxx) . I guess that's  Penny's job... I'll wait a
couple
days before I delete this email addy for  good.

So anyhoo, thanks and hope to see you again soon. Just not from here.

Check out _http://heroes21st.proboards58.com/_
(http://heroes21st.proboards58.com/)  if  you like Smallville, Supernatural and
Torchwood!