<USS Avalon> "Out of the Frying Pan, into the Passion" Cmdr Skyler & Ensign Idrys

  • From: CmdrSkyler@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 20:59:25 EST

"Out of the Frying Pan, into the Passion"
written by:
 Commander Skyler &  Ensign Mehdi Idrys

        ((( THERE IS ADULT CONTENT SO BEWARE AND IF THIS BOTHERS YOU THEN WE
SUGGEST YOU STOP READING AT THIS POINT. THANK YOU
CMDR SKYLER & ENSIGN IDRYS))))

    Skyler was absolutely furious with both the Captain and Sierra. First of
all as First Officer the least the Captain could have done was listened to
what she had to say instead of treating her like a little child who needed
their
hand slapped for putting it in the cookie jar or something. She deserved at
least that much respect, and then to be ordered to her quarters was as
humiliating as it could possibly get. It was like Daddy telling his kid to go
to her
room with no supper. How much ruder could he get. She was just besides herself
and if she didn't do something she would explode. That's when she got the idea
of inviting Ensign Idrys to dinner. It was the least she could do. She went to
her desk and opened the comm unit and sent a message inviting him to dinner
that evening, dress was casual and dinner was at 2000 hrs if he was interested.

    Ensign Idrys sat in his room and looked at the comm, reading it with a
mixture of surprise and interest. Why on Trill would the Executive Officer be
inviting him to her quarters for dinner? Still, he didn't want to show rudeness
or disrespect and chided himself for his natural shyness. He quickly tapped
out a message informing her he would be there on time and was happy to accept
the invitation ... and wishing her good health. He smiled and sent it. He
thought about what to do and decided that he ought to take some flowers with
him. He
went to the replicator and ordered some yellow roses. He changed out of his
uniform, showered and slipped into a pair of dark trousers and a blue pullover,
took the roses and left.

    Skyler heard the beeping of a message and went over to read it. It was
from Ensign Idrys saying he would be happy to accept the invitation. Oh, shit!
she thought. She never thought anyone would ever actually want to eat dinner
with her let alone come to her quarters. She looked around and saw everything
she owned laying on the floor. Like the fastest animal she knew she was running
around the room throwing things under the bed, under a chair, in the closet or
any place she could find. Now she was out of breath and sweat was pouring
down her body. She looked at the time and realized it was going to be a cold
sonic shower for her. She took her quick shower and toweled off and put on some
casual clothing and hurried into the kitchen where the steak had been cooking
along with the potatoes and fresh French bread with sweet butter. She found the
salad and poured it into a bowl and put it on the table along with the rest of
the food and went in search of her only bottle of wine when she heard the
door chime and without even thinking and her head in a closet and her ass
sticking out she said, "Enter."

    He sucked in his breath and stepped into the room with one hand behind
his back. "Good evening, Commander," he said, smiling. He brought the flowers
out from behind his back. "These are for you."

    Skyler just about knocked herself unconscious when she stood up with the
bottle of wine and at the sound of a male voice in her quarters. It took a few
minutes for her to realize that it was Ensign Idrys. God she felt like a fool
and even worse she had to look like one especially from the rear. "Uh welcome
Ensign, sorry for the bad first impression. I didn't expect you to say yes,
partly because no one ever does. Are those flowers for me?" she asked coyly.
"They certainly are beautiful and I have just the place for them if I can find
it in all this mess. I hope you will excuse the mess? I promise dinner will be
much better."

    He laughed. "Don't worry. My place can look much worse at times." He
paused. "You said no one ever came to see you? Why is that?" He wondered what
would cause people to avoid her so. She surely had not struck him as being the
"ice queen" type, not now nor when he had come to her in the brig ... just an
individual like the rest.

    "If that is the case then what has taken you so long to make an
appearance?" Thinking to herself and a mighty fine appearance if I do say so my
self.
"Enough discussion, dinner is getting cold so lets go sit and have a good meal
before my friend Georgia, whom I am sure you have had the pleasure of working
with down in the medical department. She is your head nurse and makes the best
home made Pecan pies, any way she usually shows up around 2130 or 2200 but if
someone is here she will wait until tomorrow which I would rather prefer. I
don't think I could take another lecture from her today." Skyler led the way to
the table and showed Mehdi where to sit and then attempted to open the bottle
of wine with very little success.

    "Shall I?" He gestured toward the bottle and she handed it to him. He
struggled for a moment and then the recalcitrant cork gave way with a
resounding
POP. "There you are." He poured each of them a glass. "To your being released
from the brig ... and eventually from these quarters as well." He raised his
glass.

    Skyler raised her glass as well.. It certainly couldn't hurt and she
needed all the help she could get so in one big breath she guzzled her drink
and
asked for some more. "That wasn't too bad under the circumstances. So Doc, how
long you been aboard this here vessel and how did I miss you?" Skyler had
another glass of wine with her dinner and then another. Anything to make her
problems go away.

    "I've only been here a short time, Commander. I'd barely been settled
into Medical when I saw that alert going off drawing my attention to the fact
that there was a new arrival in the brig. How I missed you I don't know but I
just somehow got hustled through transport, reporting to quarters and into
Medical." He paused. "I just hope things don't take a turn for the worse now.
You
should have been back on the Bridge and then ... well, how did you end up here,
unless it's none of my business asking?"

    "Let's (hiccup) just say that Commander Sierra didn't agree with my
decisions. So he threw a little fit and I ended up in the brig."  Skyler had
some
more wine and tried to stand up but instead ended up in the good Ensign's lap
laughing hysterically. She looked at his eyes and ran her hands through his
hair and started to take his sweater off. "Why on earth did you wear a sweater?
Oh, well ...  it just makes it that much more interesting, don't you think so?"

    For a moment he froze speechless. "Ah, Commander, are you sure this is
what you want to be doing?" he asked her. "I had no idea either of us would be
so ... forward at this point." He cursed silently inside. What a fool you're
sounding like, Mehdi! Go for her ... but suppose she doesn't really WANT you?
Then what? Are you really going to take advantage of the Executive Officer? His
mind was spinning.

    "What's the matter, Mehdi, don't you want me or find me the least bit
attractive? If you think this is the wine talking then you are a brick shy of a
full load. Now you are a man and I am a woman -- at least the last time I
checked I was -- and we are both consenting adults. So I suggest you get over
here
before I come over there and rip that sweater off of you when I would rather
do it much more gently and romantically."

    He smiled, knowing at last he wasn't playing with fire ... but rather
yielding to a flame of passion, and it was desired of him, pleasingly so. "Very
well, then ... " He walked over to the couch where she was seated and sat next
to her and took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. She reached out
and took his arms out from behind her back and planted his hands firmly against
her soft breasts. He knew she wanted him as much as he wanted her. And then,
in his mind, he heard a voice, utterly tender and more musical than he'd
dreamed of ... ~~I have waited for you, Imzadi ... do not leave, now or ever.~~
He
surrendered willingly to its seductive tune.

    She had never felt passion like she was feeling at that very moment. When
he touched her she felt like a bolt of electricity was flowing through her
body and she couldn't get enough of it.  She gently led him to the bed and laid
him down while gently removing his sweater. She kissed every bit of skin that
showed through as the sweater came off and then she would play with the curls
of hair that were just barely sticking out above his trousers. Soon they were
lost in each other not caring where they were except that they were together.
Skyler slowly removed her top as Mehdi watched and rubbed his hands across her
back massaging aching muscles. She leaned into him and soon it was just skin
against skin as they explored each others bodies Before the night was over
they would know each scar and every freckle that each other had. After several
hours of passionate lovemaking they were both exhausted and fell asleep in each
other's arms without a care in the world. The only care they had was when they
were going to have dinner again. They vowed that they would never leave each
other again. They were two halves that made a whole.