<USS Avalon> OOC: Computer Problems

  • From: "Shadow Spinner" <shadowspinner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Alone In Time" <StarTrek_AIT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Aurora Point" <aurorapointrpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Avalon" <avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Renaissance" <USSRenaissance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Stargate Eternity" <StargateEternity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 20:29:42 -0500

Ugh, TechEater struck again. The evil computer demon who eats Windows. I had
to reinstall Windows last night (and reformat my hard drive) because Windows
crashed and refused to even boot! So I lost all the emails I had in my box
waiting to be replied to.  Therefore, I am requesting that anyone who had
left me tags, please resend your posts to me so I can answer them? Thanks so
much in advance!

Sandy The Annoyed