<USS Avalon> "Izar, Here We Come"

  • From: CmdrSkyler@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:50:21 EDT

"Izar, Here We Come"
Commander Skyler

Sitting in the front of the runabout Skyler was growing inpatient. They
should've been well on their way to Izar by now. She wasn't sure if the other
shuttles had heard about the missing crewman or not and that was what was
holding them up but she had her orders. She was to get this rag-tag fleet of
shuttles and runabouts to Izar. The captain's yacht would meet them there.

She looked at Lyta, "Open a comm to all the shuttles and runabouts. Time to
get this fleet moving."

Waiting patiently as Lyta worked the console she finally had a channel open
to all the ships. "Attention, this is Commander Skyler, upon orders from
Captain  Ketchum we are to proceed immediately to the planet Izar. He will
arrive
shortly  after we do. Please set a course and head out at warp 3."

Nodding to Lyta, she sat down and waited as Lyta plotted the course and
speed. "Course laid in Commander."

"Very good. Engage and let's hope everyone else follows along. I don't  think
the Captain will be too happy if he arrives first."

Skyler could feel the humm of the engines and the warp drive engaged and
they were on their way to Izar.