<USS Avalon> Finally... Arriving on the Bridge

  • From: CptKetchum@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 11:37:35 EST

Finally...  Arriving on the Bridge
by Fleet Captain Keith  Ketchum

Keith finally exited onto  the bridge, looking around for Skyler.

Shrugging, he took a seat  in his chair.  Seems like another quiet day on the
bridge, he  thought.  Everything happens on her shift, with that idea, he let
out a  quick snicker.

"Captain Ketchum, we have  brought the alien vessel aboard and it is
currently in the shuttle bay."

Boy that woman gets  around, "Understood, Commander, enjoy first contact."

At least she took the  lead on this one.

Turning in the chair, "We  need to locate our guests planet, start scanning
for a planet or moon that meets  the criteria."

As the crew started  busily running around the bridge, he sat back and waited
for news of the being  on his ship.