<USS Avalon> CP Forums and Avalon Past Logs

  • From: Jamie Lawson <ayeshalan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 20:43:37 -0700

Hi everyone,
As we make an effort to get the sim rolling forward again, I thought I would
help out by making use of a resource available to all of us: the Avalon
forums on the Celestial Prime message board.

I've posted the most recent logs that pertain to the plot, and the plot
outline.  If people are okay with it I will start posting other logs there
too.  I'll also work on posting character bios, etc.

Please feel free to post your own logs, bios, etc!

The forums are here:
http://forums.celestialprime.org

best wishes,
Jamie