<USS Avalon> Avalon Snuffy Reports

  • From: CMOSNUFFY@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:38:11 EST

Snuffy Reports
Lt. Snuffy

Having been summoned to the bridge, Snuffy left his prison cell quarters.  He
stroll s toward turbo shaft 3, pondering his fate.  It had been two months
since his self imprisonment due to not following regulations.  He had expected
the Captain to summon him after a week or two, but two months!  Now is the time
to pay the piper.  Would he accept his fate, or not?, is the question.
Snuffy is dressed in one of his best uniforms with boots shined to a high
gloss.
All creases are in the proper locations, and all uniform devices well within
Starfleet regulations.  He enters the turbo shaft and pauses.  "Well, either I
am put back to work or transferred off this ship, I have no control over the
events that are about to take place.  There fore, I will face my fate! I will
prevail! For that will be my destiny."  "Computer!  Main Bridge"!  The turbo
shaft doors close and the lift takes about 30 seconds to reach the bridge.
Snuffy exits, walks to a position in front of the Captain coming to attention
and
speaks:  "Sir, Lt. Snuffy reporting as ordered, Sir"!

Lt. Snuffy