<USS Avalon> Arrival at Starbase 12 by Senior Lieutenant Anthony Manson

  • From: Anthony Manson <circus_ofde_damned@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Avalon Sim <avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 19:17:48 -0700 (PDT)

Arrival at Starbase 12

by Senior Lieutenant Anthony Manson

The Avalon slowed down to impulse. She was here, at Starbase 12. Anthony looked
up, "Captain Flubb, we are now in range of Starbase 12." Apparently, this was
where Captain Ketchum was, and that was where Skyler had gone to as well. The
bridge was silent and minus Alder, it was even less hospitable right now.

"This is the U.S.S. Avalon to Starbase 12. We are here to pick up Commander
Skyler."

The screen went up, with the view of Captain Ketchum, "Lieutenant Manson."

Anthony looked up in surprise, "Captain," he gave a small smile, "it?s good to
see you again, sir." He noticed the few on the bridge also taking notice, but
quickly went back to work.

Keith nodded, "Commander Skyler and a Doctor Cazook are ready to beam aboard.
I?m aware the Avalon has a mission, so I won?t be keeping you all. Good
journey," The Captain nodded again and the screen went blank.