[AutoFLM] AutoFLM in 2004

  • From: "Patrick Livingood" <patrickl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <autoflm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 11:02:27 -0400

I have to apologize to those who were waiting on me to make a new
version of AutoFLM for this year.  As I announced on the AutoFLM forums,
I have been under a serous time crunch and AutoFLM was the loser.

Despite my optimistic predictions, I will no longer be able to support
the development of AutoFLM this year.  But never fear.  Several people
have taken over the development of AutoFLM and have released a version
for this season.  I would encourage them to package it in a nice
installer once the beta is over, but otherwise it is good and workable
and they have implemented most of the features from last season.

I have already started a conversation with one of the current developers
about turning over control of the autoflm domain name and control of
this list.  If other developers are interested, please let me know and
we can work something out.

You can see more at
http://www.marino.st/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28228#28228

Patrick