[austinkickscoot] Three Day Weekend - Try Ranger Led Hike at McKinney Falls State Park

  • From: allrally@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austinkickscoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 16:19:11 -0500

It looks like a great weekend for scooting. Maybe a good chance to catch up. I'm working on a flyer to post around town. IKSA has one that I can scavenge from and put the Austin Kick Scoot banner at the bottom.

Here's a tentative schedule.

Sat. 1/17 - Brushy Creek Trail in Cedar Park
Sun. 1/18 - McKinney Falls State Park plus bonus ranger led hike:

[Lower Falls Hike - Hike to the Lower Falls with a ranger.
When    Jan 18, 2015
from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
Where   McKinney Falls State Park
Contact Name    Jenn Menge
Contact Email   jenn.menge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Phone   (512) 415-8793

Join a ranger for a guided hike of the Lower Falls area. We will discuss the local geology, history, and wildlife. Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring water. Appropriate for all ages.]

Mon. 1/19 - Mary Moore Searight and/or Dick Nichols and/or Veloway

-Rich