[austinkickscoot] Saturday Southern Walnut Creek (Part 2) and Sunday Wells Branch

  • From: allrally@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austinkickscoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 16:06:54 -0500

Last week I explored the lower part of Southern Walnut Creek Trail. Average speed was 9 mph, so it's fast concrete. This Saturday I'm planning to go upstream. Cooler with a good chance of rain this weekend. If it's raining or rain moving in, ride will need to be cancelled.

I'll bring my extra scooter for demo both days. Just let me know there is any interest. I recommend trials in a parking lot and go for a 15 minute out and back.

Saturday 1/31/2015 - 1 PM for a 2 hour scoot
   Southern Walnut Creek Trail starting at the YMCA (51st and US 183).
   I'll be at the front entrance of the Y ready to go at about 1:15.
   Water stops are few and far between.  Bring full water bottles.

Sunday 2/1/2015 - 1 PM for a recovery scoot
   Wells Branch Community trail
Start at front driveway water fountain of the community center 2106 Klattenhoff Dr, 78728
   Roll out at about 1:15.

-Rich
Cell Phone: 512-300-4377