[austinkickscoot] Re: 2015 New Year Scoot

  • From: allrally@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austinkickscoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 12:02:45 -0500

I got a late start on Saturday. There was a good rain storm the night before, so the trail was soggy with puddles hanging around. Also, I was hoping for warmer weather once the sun came out.

14ish miles total. I bumped into a family that asked if my scooter was electric. I tried to explain to them about kicking vs. running with the lager wheels on the trail. I left them scratching their collective heads.

I did a short scoot of 6.7 miles at Wells Branch trail on Sunday. It was very cold and windy, so I brought out my cold weather gear.

-Rich