atw: krismus and kristeaniti

  • From: "adennel" <adennel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 22:45:15 +1100

when i am between jobs i shift my focus from writing to talking by turning up
the volunteer wick
there, i meet amongst other irregular products of creation, religious people
who believe that the bible is the word of god
those same people tell me that the bible is full of contradictory statements,
therefor they must study the meaning of the words - they do that until they see
blue in the face or their family relationships fall apart
hence my questions:
if god really exist, would he allow people to read a book that sends
conflicting messages that are alledgedly his
and therefor:
is god the worst technical writer of all times
?