atw: Time tracking software

  • From: "Fullerton, Elizabeth" <Elizabeth.Fullerton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:35:45 +1100

I've trawled through the archives for this, but I can't find it =
anywhere...

Sometime in the last six months or so, there was a discussion about =
tracking time when working on a number of different projects at once. =
Someone mentioned a freeware product, which was basically an electronic =
timeclock - you could punch in and out on different tasks as you started =
and finished them, just by clicking on a button.

I downloaded it and it looked pretty good, and I also saved the email in =
my "useful stuff" folder for future use. Since then I've changed =
location, role, computer, operating system, computer again and company =
name. I have no idea what the software was called. Can anyone remember =
it?=20

Elizabeth Fullerton
Business Solutions Architect=20
Infosys - FoH/STS Provider