atw: The best tech writing of 2010

  • From: Lana Brindley <lanabrindley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 11:41:50 +1100

This would be more aptly titled "The best tech journalism of 2010" but
it's still a list of amazing reads.
http://www.switched.com/2010/12/30/best-technology-writing-of-2010/

If you don't have time to wade through them all, then just read this
one, by William Gibson in the NY Times:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/01/opinion/01gibson.html?_r=1

Lana Brindley
writer:speaker:blogger
Cyberspace, not so long ago, was a specific elsewhere, one we visited
periodically, peering into it from the familiar physical world. Now
cyberspace has everted. Turned itself inside out. Colonized the
physical.
--William Gibson
(http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/01/opinion/01gibson.html?_r=1)
http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com