atw: Technical Writers in Southern California?

  • From: Suzy <suzy.davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 17:21:17 -0600 (CST)

This list goes far and wide I believe?

Or can anyone point me to a better resource in the US (I thought
I'd try the 'big' TW list - but that's seems like it has a few
hurdles before I can post a job ad).

I have a client who needs a Technical Writer (without about 2-3
years experience) to document IT Procedures - approx 4-6 weeks
work.  (You would be hired through my US client - I'm just
helping).

Rate - $50 US per hour;

Orange County area (San Diego or LA).  Onsite only.

Send CVs to me: suzy.davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks in advance; and apologies if this ad is a mis-use of the
list.

Regards Suzy

Suzy Davis
Microsoft Word Templates