atw: Structured Content: What's in it for Writers?

  • From: Craig Hadden <CraigH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 16:21:11 +1100

Here's one for a Friday afternoon...

Someone recently posted the following link to the HATT list. I thought you
might be interested if you've not seen it already.

Its author makes some interesting comments about people's tool "preferences"
(such as "FrameMaker versus the world").

Unfortunately, people sometimes slip into blinkered fanaticism. (I'm not
saying I'm immune!) I just reckon a person's attitude to a tool often says
more about them than it does about the tool. (So watch what you say,
blinkered fanatics! :->)

"Structured Content: What's in it for Writers?"
http://www.cmswatch.com/Features/OpinionWatch/FeaturedOpinion/?feature_id=79

(If that breaks in the e-mail, you can use the following instead.)
http://tinyurl.com/44yhk

Regards,
Craig