atw: SAP consultants in Brisbane

  • From: "Ted Mooney" <ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:56:51 +1100

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a couple of Brisbane-based technical writing consultants
with SAP experience to start early March. They would need:

*       SAP SD/FI/CO experience, Infopak, SAP Tutor - 6 month contract with
potential to extend
*       SAP FI/CO experience, Infopak - 9 month contract with potential to
extend

They would also need to be able to develop documentation and run some
classroom training. If you're interested or would like to know more please
contact me by phone or email (details below).

Cheers,

Ted Mooney

CyberNet Consulting

Ph: (02) 9904 7822