atw: Robohelp X5 for Word

  • From: Janet Taylor <jtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:51:24 +1100

Those of you interested in on-line help may line to know that the ASTC (NSW)
is planning a virtual meeting via the www, at which we will be joined by a
representative from Macromedia's Robohelp development team. It will occur
during the early part of the day as our expert will be joining us from the
US. More to follow as soon as details are known ...

On another common theme, we're also planning a session where you can get
your hands on an Adobe expert at last. It will be time to sort out your
problem PDFs, BYO Word, Framemaker, Wordstar, or whatever else documents.

Please, no questions to me right now. Save them up for when we know more.

Regards...