atw: Re: style guide --- latest TOC

  • From: "Matthew da Silva" <mdasilva@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:57:20 +1000

Dear list - I'm also thinking of posting some pages from the contents.
The feedback to date has been fantastic. I feel lucky to be able to draw
from such a font of expertise. Please note: 'Design toolbox' deals with
the "mechanicals" (term used in Read Me First!). 'Making content' is
about how to write. There's a third level of headings included here that
I omit from the actualy manual.