atw: Re: on-line help

  • From: "White, Bruce" <white@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:10:40 +1100

Erisa,
Three things:
1. Read the help - teach yourself - never forget the
frustration you felt while doing it. Try hard not to
impose this frustration on others.

2. I, and others like me, do one-on-one training that
address the specific issues that you have to solve.

3. I will be doing a workshop in Sydney focussed on the
"Basics of using MSWord"
Some people who have been using Word for years may get
some things from this workshop that they can bring to
using hypertext authoring tools (HATs)

Details of the workshop are on my website
http://help2.nu

?..Bruce?..
WinHelp IT Editing
...we edit into hypertext formats