atw: Re: dynamic help

  • From: Neil Maloney <maloneyn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 11:29:06 +1000

I have found the old Global Knowledge "Personal Navigator" program (refer to my previous post) on the Oracle web site.

It is now called "Oracle User Productivity Kit" and its use is restricted to JD Edwards World, Enterprise One, PeopleSoft Enterprise, Siebel and Oracle EBS.

The URL is:

http://www.oracle.com/us/products/applications/peoplesoft-enterprise/056939.pdf

Anyone know of a comparable product that can be used for Windows applications, web pages, etc.?

Neil.