atw: Re: austechwriter Digest V12 #248

  • From: Christine Kent <c.kent@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 01:59:44 +0000

Please remove yourself from the mailing list.

You will find the relevant documentation here.
//www.freelists.org/help/index.html

From: Christine Kent <c.kent@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:c.kent@xxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: Role at HPV
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 03:11:39 +0000

This is replacing my current role at HPV with a better balanced role and more
responsibility but with much less money.
I will not be applying, but feel free to talk to me if you are considering
applying.

http://www.seek.com.au/job/27786824?pos=1&type=standout

Cheers, Christine

Christine Kent | Technical Communications
Direct: 03 9947 3730 | Tel: 03 9947 3700 | Fax: 03 9947 3701 |
<http://www.hpv.org.au/>
Level 34, Casselden Place, 2 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne 3000
www.hpv.org.au<http://www.hpv.org.au><http://www.hpv.org.au/>

Working with Victoria's health sector to achieve best-value supply chain
outcomes

------------------------------

From: SUNTER Bede
<Bede.SUNTER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Bede.SUNTER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 16:32:19 +1100
Subject: Re: Role at HPV

Gees Chris, you sure make it sound attractive :7)
Hope all is well with you.
Bede

________________________________
From:
austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

[cid:287443005@10122014-1D1D]

Christine Kent | Technical Communications
Direct: 03 9947 3730 | Tel: 03 9947 3700 | Fax: 03 9947 3701 |
<http://www.hpv.org.au/>
Level 34, Casselden Place, 2 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne 3000
www.hpv.org.au<http://www.hpv.org.au><http://www.hpv.org.au/>

Working with Victoria's health sector to achieve best-value supply chain
outcomes

Before printing, please consider the environment

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This email and any attachment to it are intended only to be
read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally
privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
any mistaken transmission to you. Roads and Maritime Services is not
responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this email or attachment to it.
Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not
necessarily the views of Roads and Maritime Services. If you receive this email
in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this email if you are not the
intended recipient.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 16:56:15 +1100
From: Christine Kent <cmkentau@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:cmkentau@xxxxxxxxx>>

What do you mean? I just don't want anyone to think that the rate
advertised reflects the rate a magnificent old stager like me works for.
I thought the job description sounds fabulous!

Someone will want it.  :-)

On Wednesday, December 10, 2014, SUNTER Bede

--
Christine

End of austechwriter Digest V12 #248