atw: Re: Word of the day: Vertiginous.

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:45:28 +1100 (EST)

Re. "A vertiginous erudition"?

...or at least, Peter (M)

Your friend might well have asked you to get some
antibiotics, so as to clear that condition up.

Ah, penicillin - the gift for the man who has everything.

Cheers,

Micky G.

Michael E. Granat
Qualified Good Tech Writer Dude
Fellowship Of The Ring Of Tech Writers, Yeah Baby!
T/as Write Ideas
E-mail: mailto:writeideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: <http://home.pacific.net.au/~megranat/>
Without Prejudice.