atw: Re: Word macro help

  • From: Rhonda Bracey <rhonda.bracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 15:47:26 +0800

You can assign a KB shortcut to any macro or hidden (or not so hidden) Word
task. See these instructions:
https://cybertext.wordpress.com/2010/08/30/word-assign-a-keyboard-shortcut-to-a-task/

Instructions are for Word 2003 and 2007; might be slightly different for
earlier or later versions, but not a lot different.

Rhonda

Rhonda.bracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Rhonda.bracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: http://cybertext.com.au