atw: Re: Westies Nov 28 (not 21)

  • From: Allan Charlton <allancharlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 13:11:42 +1100

Hi Folks
If you're in Sydney, or planning to be in Sydney, or even visiting Sydney and planning to leave, ...

Westies is planning to get together for a pre-Christmas meet at the Commercial Hotel, Parramatta, on Tuesday 28 November, from about 6:30.

We will have our usual style of meeting; a lot of talking, a few drinks (optional) and a meal (optional).

The Commercial Hotel is near the Parramatta railway station - just across the street, on the northern side.

We hope to see you there.

Allan