atw: Re: VBA for Word

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 13:21:35 +1100

But, Ilana (Cohney) with BASIC, you're not even supposed to reach an
intermediate standard.

In case everyone has forgotten, BASIC is the acronym for Beginners'
All-purpose, Symbolic Instruction Code.

Which makes the idea of a software package being called Visual BASIC
Professional, all the more ludicrous.

Cheers,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas