atw: Re: Tuesday Teasers and acronyms

  • From: Ken Fredric <KenFredric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 03:09:02 +0000

“ROFL” may have been a more appropriate response Dora.

And I would have to count that as an acronym considering the way my daughter
uses it in speech.

Cheers,
Ken

From:        Howard Silcock
<howard.silcock@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:howard.silcock@xxxxxxxxx>>
To:        "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date:        26/11/2014 01:27 PM
Sent by:
austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

________________________________

This talk about IKEA reminds me of this great
cartoon​<https://jobmob.co.il/blog/funny-ikea-job-interview-cartoon/>
(https://jobmob.co.il/blog/funny-ikea-job-interview-cartoon/), which I hope may
be new to some of you!

Howard

On 26 November 2014 at 13:13,
<Dora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Dora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I think I'm the one who needs a Masters in IKEA, Neil (although I like to think
I am at least worthy of a Bachelor degree).

And lucky it's not acronym-free Thursday yet, Sue!

Dora
Dora Evans | Technical Writer, Micronet Systems (Australia) |
www.micronet.com.au<http://www.micronet.com.au/>
• 61-2-9542 2000 | Ê 61-2-9542 2100 | •
dora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%0b>

Micronet Support: | • 61-2-9575 3555 | Ê 61-2-9423 4744| •
micronetassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

[cid:image001.gif@01D0097A.26838D00]

end-to-end IT solutions for any business needs
service excellence | professionalism | innovation | tenacity

Disclaimer
The email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be subject
to copyright. They are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you have received this message in error please
notify Micronet Systems (Australia) Pty Ltd immediately by return email or by
calling +61 2 9542 2000<tel:%2B61%202%209542%202000>. The republication and

From:        "Sue Woolley"
<sue.woolley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sue.woolley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
To:        <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date:        26/11/2014 01:02 PM
Sent by:
austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

________________________________

And IKEA is apparently an acronym:

IKEA—an acronym for Ingvar Kamprad (the founder), Elmtaryd (the farm in which
he grew up) and Agunnaryd (the village in which he grew up).

Don’t you love it when all the loose threads come together!

Sue

________________________________

From:        Kath Bowman
<Kath.Bowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:Kath.Bowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
Date:        26/11/2014 09:48 AM
Sent by:
austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

________________________________

An IKEA car!

Kath Bowman
Technical Writer

Direct  +61 8 8343 3865<tel:%2B61%208%208343%203865>
kath.bowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:kath.bowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Saab Australia Pty Ltd
21 Third Avenue
Mawson Lakes SA 5095
www.saabgroup.com/au<http://www.saabsystems.com.au/>

This e-mail is private and confidential between the sender and the addressee.
In the event of misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying or
disseminating it or any information in it. Please notify the above of any
misdirection.