atw: Re: Tip for creating PDFs

  • From: "Naomi Kramer" <nkr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 11:31:13 +1000

Michael, I went the other way and downgraded Word to 2000.  Worked like =
charm.  Plus the bugs I ran into in Word were ones I know how to work =
around
(images, numbered lists and styles seem to be worse than ever in newer
versions of Word) :) =20

I had tried updating Acrobat, it did nothing for that particular issue.
Ditto for turning off background printing.

*shrug*

In my experience, at times all one can do is shudder, esp. when using =
Word
too much :)

- Naomi