atw: Re: Techwriting opportunity in Adelaide

  • From: Ken Randall <kenneth_james_randall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 01:35:21 -0800 (PST)

Hi

I have a humanities degree, including English, from Sydney University.
I have also done Jill Nicholson's course (she is a member of this list).

At the moment all I have to do is submit some reports and I will have
completed a qualification in teaching English as a second language.

Although not having worked in this field, I feel I am suited to it, and
would definitely like the chance.

I am in Canberra, but can relocate temporarily without any trouble

Ken