atw: Re: TIP: red eye correction in digital pics

  • From: <Debbie.Hope@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:33:03 +1000

I agree, I also find myself VERY popular when someone has a problem with =
Word document, or need help with a job application etc etc  - *sigh*
Debbie

<<<<snip>>>>Lastly, it's just amazing how popular the techwriters become =
when
someone
needs a hand with graphics/photos. Be nice if it were so all the time.