atw: Re: Sydney technical communicators group - free lunch and presentation, Wed 4 May

  • From: Sarah Maddox <smaddox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 12:39:37 +1000

Hallo Christine and Lana

Thanks for that great explanation, Lana!

Christine, it's a great idea to send people some material about Twitter
itself. I wrote a blog post a while ago, that starts off with an
introduction to Twitter:
http://ffeathers.wordpress.com/2009/06/08/twitter-as-a-medium-for-release-notes/

I hope that's useful!

Cheers