atw: Re: SEC: UNCLASS Re: Word 2003 - shortcut keys for Headings Hijacked

  • From: "Diana Muzrimas" <Diana.Muzrimas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:23:34 +1000

Have been out most of the day, so just catching up on replies to my
original request! But shutdown and restarting my PC seem to have cleared
the problem.

Which basically was, instead of calling the appropriate Heading styles
when I pressed Ctrl+Alt+1, Ctrl+Alt+2, and Ctrl+Alt+3 I got i (I think)
then superscript 2 and superscript 3 respectively

Even after I re-assigned Ctrl+Alt+1, Ctrl+Alt+2, and Ctrl+Alt+3=20
back to Heading style 1, 2 and 3 in both my custom template and my
Normal template, the key assignments would not call the Heading styles.

Diana
Canberra
Work 02 6245 2100
Home 02 6241 2381

PS Howard - It's great not to have to "Sec: Unclass" now (will catch up
when I have more time)
=20
=20
=20