atw: Re: Prev. posted cleanup of dreaded char char

  • From: "Elizabeth Fullerton" <Elizabeth_Fullerton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 08:49:04 +1100

so, if i wanted to do that to, say, my team... could i write an
application level macro that would check for and remove those buttons
and menu items every time they start word? (then i could hide it in the
normal.dot that i would distribute, and they would be forced to use
styles. bwaaaahahahahahaha...)

=20