atw: Re: Policies, standards and process documents

  • From: Neil Maloney <maloneyn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 12:15:29 +1000

 Hello Michelle,

I've uploaded a "Design of Flight Deck Procedures" PDF document to sendspace, that has some good stuff in it you may be able to re-use. It's a 1994 NASA document in the public domain, no copyright issues, copy and paste anything in it that's applicable.

Some parts of the document probably are a bit too aviation-specific, but other bits and pieces are nice and general. I hope it's of some use, apologies in advance if it's not.

The download link (0.8 MB) is:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xw16z6

Neil.

On 13/09/2010 11:38 AM, Michelle Hallett wrote:
Hi all,

I've been assigned to a team writing policies, standards and process documents.
I'm wondering what any of you with experience in writing these types of
documents think should be included in each. I want to write up a description of
what each type of document should contain.

Thanks
Michelle