atw: Re: OT Sarah Palin emails

  • From: Janice Gelb <janice.gelb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 17:31:37 +1000

On  Jul 4, 2011 1:22PM, SUNTER Bede wrote:
Maybe this is Friday humour on a Monday, but ...
The state of Alaska has released 24,000 pages of emails related to Sarah Palin's time in office. The Guardian (the UK newspaper) has scanned them and put them online (hope they had a doc-feeder). The intention is to crowd-source the juicy bits. On the site you can click to be shown an unread email. If you find anything interesting or funny, you tweet the page back to the Guardian.

If there had been any juicy bits, believe me we would
have heard about them by now!

-- Janice

Janice Gelb             | The only connection Oracle has with
janice.gelb@xxxxxxxxxx  | this message is the return address