atw: Re: OT: Melbourne Web Designer Recommendations?

  • From: Janice Gelb <Janice.Gelb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:57:56 +1100

On  Jan 15, 2010 10:41AM, LIVERANI Petra wrote:
Hi Janice,

I don't know of a web designer but I do know of sites that allow you to set up
your own perfectly professional looking site with no web skills to speak of.
I've set up a few in a very short space of time.

www.weebly.com
www.webnode.com

These sites allow you to set up a site completely free under their domain name
or with your own domain name.

If your trainer googles "personal trainer" site:.weebly.com and "personal
trainer" site:.webnode.com she can find lots of personal training weebly sites to get an idea
of what she could do by herself (or perhaps with a little help from a friend if she's really
computer illiterate).

I have already recommended to her that she look
at personal trainer sites to get an idea what
she and her husband like. However, she told me
she is not interested in spending time trying
to do her own site.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

-- Janice