atw: Re: O.T. Just the thing for us big shot audiophiles.

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:28:42 +1100

Very good Alex (Noon) and Stuart (Lecky).

Methinks the main idea behind it is that you can't be a-shootin' (with any
accuracy, anyway) while you is a boot-scootin'.

It replaces the magazine, probably leaving only one round in the chamber.

Our dear old nemesis, Steve Hudson assures me that the "default loaded
songs include anything by Guns n Roses".

Still, it does encourage you to take the old AK-47 everywhere, now that
it's a fashion accessory.

You might even be able to get it through the airport scanners if you
complain loudly enough.
"Aw geez mate, don't confiscate it, it's only me MP3 player!".

What next, the Sony Stalkman?

Cheers,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas