atw: Re: Inaction items (Now veering OT)

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 12:32:47 +1000 (EST)

There problem here, it seems, gentlemen...

Is that too many people on this list think that
light naturally emerges from their brown holes.

Cheers,

Micky G.

Quoting Peter G Martin <peter.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Steve :
> On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:47:52 +1000,  you wrote:
>
> > Additionally, a black hole conserves a 1:1 information
> > ratio dependant upon the surface area of the event
> > horizon, so it is spurious. Stuff falls in, the hole
> > gets bigger. It doesn't 'disappear' from the universe
> > as you suggest. Additionally, because black holes are
> > fuzzy, it is possible for stuff to 'come out'.
>
> You'll let me know, the next time you see light emerging
> from a black hole?
>
> I think you're talking about grey holes... :-)
>
> You're certainly not talking about MY sort of black holes.
>
> --Peter M

Michael Granat
Write Ideas*
Carnegie, Victoria, Australia.
E-mail:         megranat@xxxxxxxx

*Trading As business #0828673K
Registered (1987) Corporate Affairs Victoria

Plain English Technical Communication.
Advertising Copywriting.
Business Writing.
Web & Direct Marketing Content Writing.