atw: Re: Group feeds

  • From: Neil Maloney <maloneyn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 22:33:56 +1000

Client / back end junk mail settings? Thunderbird suggested to me that two of today's posts were "junk".

Neil.

On 18/08/2010 10:19 PM, Peter G Martin wrote:
Before I start asking my ISP what's happening, is anyone else getting a strange
selective emailing of posts to this group?

Having seen a few responses to different posts from this group without having
seen the original posts, I've been checking the archive to find I'm missing
about every second posting.   Some might see this as a blessing, but I think
I'm getting symptoms of withdrawal....

Is it just me ?   (Maybe I should send this again to double the chances of it
getting through.)

Hands up everyone who can't hear me....

-Peter M