atw: Re: Fwd: Searching for special characters in the Open Office Find dialog.

  • From: Write Ideas <writeideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 14:04:53 +1100

That sounds what I wanted. Thanks Stuart.

No need to bother any more. Have found some related material in the OO
Help. The key was the phrase "Regular Expressions"!

Cheers to all who pitching in. Much appreciated. Fixed it manually in
the interim but handy for the future.

--
Michael Granat

Write Ideas
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
http://www.writeideas.com.au/

Advocating the GNU/Linux Ubuntu open source OS.
Ubuntu: "Linux for human beings!"
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/