atw: Re: Free course modules

  • From: Craig Hadden <CraigH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:54:29 +1100

Ilana wrote:
> the Loading icon continued for more than
> 10 minutes before I gave up

Did anyone else have problems running any of the courses?

Alternatively, did anyone manage to get the XML or PKI course to work?

If either situation applies to you, please e-mail me off-list with details
(including the course name and what browser you're using).

I'll ask the Unisys webmaster about the problem, and I'll post the final
outcome to the list.

Thanks,
Craig