atw: Re: FW: Publishers Face Prison For Editing Articles from Iran, Iraq, Sudan,Libya or Cuba

  • From: "Robert Kloiber" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:42:06 +1100

I'm rather sceptical as to how real this "terrorist threat" really is.
Reports
are easily faked and spread about in the media. How objective a source
is debca.com?

What this "threat" achieves is to have the people and governments around
the globe running scared. It's not obvious now, but in time we'll know
who really benefitted from this situation, and thus who organised it.

Robert